|
to take someone/something for granted. 认为…….是理所当然的
My boss takes me for granted.我的老板并不在乎我。
She takes her mother for granted.她对母亲并不在乎。
He takes his health for granted. 他认为他的健康是理所当然的。
voice:
A time I took something for granted, was when I was abroad for the whole of last year, and I didn’t really take advantage of the opportunities that I had. And now that I’m back in England, I wish I was back there.
I wish I was back there.我希望我回到那儿。(非真实条件句表达)
“I wish”加上动词“是”的一般过去时,谈论说话人希望是真实的现实,而在他说话的时候并不存在的情况。
I live in London, but I wish I lived in Newcastle. 我住在伦敦,但我希望我住在纽卡斯尔。
I wish I worked–I wish I worked for the World Service.我在BBC的电视台工作,但我希望在BBC的国际广播电台工作。
I have a radio, but I wish I had a better one.我有一台收音机,但我希望我有一台更好的。
Now that I’m back in England. 现在我回到了英格兰。
to be back回来
Is she back? 她回来了吗?
Yes, she’s back!是的,她回来了。
to get back回来
When did he get back?他什么时候回来的?
He got back on Tuesday. 他星期二回来的。
to come back回来
When are you coming back?你什么时候回来?
I’m coming back tomorrow. 我明天回来。
Editor:
杨岷
From:
Enorth.com.cn 2004-03-04 15:03
|